The Centre specialises in providing lasting solutions and support across a wide range of difficulties including:
We provide support and guidance for youngsters and the families of individuals with:
- Numeracy problems,
- General Learning difficulties/disabilities,
- Attention Deficit Disorder/ Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder,
- Emotional/ behavioural difficulties,
- Developmental Delay,
- Auditory processing problems,
- Visual processing difficulties,
- Literacy and Language skills,
- Cognitive skills,
- Planning and Organisational difficulties,
- Poor Self-esteem,
- Poor communication and Social skills.
We work with literacy and numeracy skills for adults and children. We also provide 'catch-up' to fill in the gaps in academics.
- Asperger's Syndrome,
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders.